Agenda: APPG on ME meeting Wednesday, 10 March 2010
The next All Party Parliamentary Group on M.E. will meet in Committee Room 18, House of Commons, between 1.30 and 3pm, Wednesday 10 March 2010.
1. Welcome by the Chairman
2. Minutes of the last meeting
3. Speaker: Vanessa Stanislas, CEO, Disability Alliance, Tackling Disability Poverty
4. APPG Report on the Inquiry into NHS Services
5. APPG Legacy paper (attached) to be formally approved
5. Matters arising
– Review of NICE guidelines
7. Any other business
8. Date of next meeting
Changes to the minutes of the last meeting (attached) should be e-mailed to the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org , 0117 9301325) by 5pm 3 March please.
It has been known for committee rooms to be taken over for other pressing parliamentary events and/or for parliamentarians to be called away at short notice. To avoid disappointment, those planning to attend are advised to check this website where we will post a cancellation notice should this be necessary
Action for M.E.
Direct Dial 0117 930 1325
Registered charity number: 1036419. Registered in Scotland: SCO40452